Monday, August 5, 2013

Comic Relief

Well, it has been about six months since I left good ol' Texas. Their are a few things that I don't miss but there are a few things that I do.

I came to really like the Mexican and hispanic communities and peoples their. There was always such an nice family atmosphere that was welcoming. Even when my neighbors sometimes had a big party with Mexican music, it always sounded like they were having a great time and no problems. I never listened to it myself but I miss the Mexican music that seemed to be so common around me. Didn't know it was missing until it wasn't there.

Anyways, nostalgia has gotten me. With that in mind I wanted to share one of the funniest Youtubers out there. He is a fellow in Mexico that shows off and demonstrates his Lie-Nielsen tools at work. I still haven't figured out if this guy is for real or just playing it up a bit. I think it is legitimate. Whatever the case it makes me laugh and reminds me of the good about Texas.

Enjoy!


1 comment: