Tuesday, March 25, 2014

See You In Charleston!

I will be away for a few days down in Charleston, SC. Come down and join the crew at the American College of the Building Arts downtown campus in the Old Charleston Jail on 21 Magazine Street.

I will be a guest demonstrator at the Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event that will be hosted there before and during The Masters of the Building Arts Festival on March 28th and 29th. 

I will have my well equipped tool chest packed with 18th century style wooden hand planes ready for action. Come give them a try. If you have questions about planemaking or whatever else we can talk shop too.

See you there!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Caleb,
    We have not spoken before, so I would like to initiate some communication by saying I really like the content of your blog. I have been here before, but then I got a new phone and had forgotten about you until the Schwarz post on LAP. Shoot me an email or give me a call at 404.518.3266 if you are interested in some persimmon for boxing. I have quite a lot in large sizes and well dried. We can talk. I hope you had a good LN show!
    Jon Fiant
    Atlanta, GA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate the info. I will contact you when I need some. I am pretty set at the moment.

      Delete