Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Riving and Steam Bending Videos With Peter Galbert + Book Review

Peter and I had a great time with the class that was in the shop recently. I took the time to shoot a few videos and will be posting them up here in time. These aren't exactly instructional videos but you can sure learn a lot from these short clips. Pair this with his new book and you are not far off from making a chair.

Oh, by the way, here is an excerpt from my review of his new book from Lost Art Press.

"If green woodworking knowledge were money then Peter Galbert would be a millionaire and if you said to him "show me d'a money" he would show you this book"

I think that was one of the excerpts found on the inside first few pages of the book. So honored to be included in that list along with other well know reviewers. So humbled.

I really liked what Disney said, "An instant classic"

Along with A. J. Roubo who said, "Un homme après mon propre cœur"

Enough out of me just watch the videos and enjoy!



If you like this and want to see more then stay tuned. I'll get a few more up, hopefully, sooner rather than later. Then again I could just quote Peter after six days of instruction and say "Its all in the book" :)

1 comment: